Wood Floor Sanding
Welcome To The World Of Beautiful Floors
Skilled Team of Professionals
Renew your wooden floors in Wealdstone
Still standing is the stone that gives the borough its name…
For floors, you may take your pick of stone or wood. A wooden floor is warm and beautiful, and has been a popular feature for centuries.
When marks, scratches and worse are bringing shame to your floors, it’s time to restore them to a condition of due worthiness…
Here’s how – with specialist wood floor repair and restoration from:
The Wealdstone Floor Sanding Company
We’ll take a look and give you the best advice:
- for the restoration of your floors in the home, office or school;
- library, sports hall, bar or restaurant
- However poor their condition or whatever their age.
- And of whatever type: from hardwood boards to parquet blocks.
And here’s what we’ll do:
- Secure loose boards or blocks.
- Replace damaged timber with matching material.
- Fill in the gaps for an even look.
- Remove old layers of paint or sealant.
With our cylinder sanding machines for a smooth finish.
- Stain the bare wood with a colour to match your decor.
White or a pale wash will give a bright eco look.
- resealing with the fresh protection of natural oil for beauty
- hardwax oil for added wear
- lacquer for the busiest areas.
Today’s lacquers are safe for use in the home, kitchen and around children and pets.
Mess and disruption?
- No worries! Sanding is 99% dust free – as collection bags are placed outside each room.
- We’ll keep inconvenience or loss of business to a minimum.
- – by working flexibly at weekends or even overnight.
- Allow us to move furniture and dispose of old carpets.
Work to the highest standards:
- Your new floor will last longer and keep its looks from our use of only premium quality stains and sealants – all applied to the highest degree of workmanship.
- Our advice is on hand for the modest care your new floor will require, depending on its type and the sealants used.
- So make sure you choose a friendly company who have restored hundreds of floors over the past twenty years.